Author Topic: Found a cheap parts site... but  (Read 11573 times)

Offline craig2d

• TS2 Class
  • Not a Mazda...
Found a cheap parts site... but
« on: June 20, 2008, 08:55:45 PM »
Well guys after spending endless hours of searching on the net ive finally found a site that does all the factory Mazda 3 parts from 2004-2007!!

Only thing is... its an American site, ive asked them if they will ship to the UK (want a new inlet manifold) but they say currently they dont do it, so i was wondering if any other people wanted any other parts? if so if they could email them and ask the question.... more interest might make them hurry up and sort out international postage.

here is the site

www.parts.com

Ford Focus ST170

Offline BJ the exile

• Ultimate Class
  • Defender of the Red
Re: Found a cheap parts site... but
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2008, 12:24:09 AM »
Well guys after spending endless hours of searching on the net ive finally found a site that does all the factory Mazda 3 parts from 2004-2007!!

Only thing is... its an American site, ive asked them if they will ship to the UK (want a new inlet manifold) but they say currently they dont do it, so i was wondering if any other people wanted any other parts? if so if they could email them and ask the question.... more interest might make them hurry up and sort out international postage.

here is the site

www.parts.com

Femgearhead has said she could accomodate, but you have to ask ??
"I am patient with stupidity but not with those who are proud of it."

Edith Sitwell

Offline craig2d

• TS2 Class
  • Not a Mazda...
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2008, 11:23:33 AM »
ah rite, well i'll have to have a word with her when i get back from work on thursday. Does anyone know if the parts will be the same as ours over here? sounds stupid i know
Ford Focus ST170

Mazda 3 Forums UK

« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2008, 11:23:33 AM »