Classifieds > Group Buys

CP-E Centre Console Gauge pods GROUP BUY

(1/2) > >>

nickbrown_500:
I have been in contact with CP-E after a few people seemed intrested in one post about these centre console gauge pods.

For a group buy we need a minium of 10 people

the normal RRP is $210.00 plus shipping

For the group buy they are willing to do these for $126.00 plus shipping.

Please can people let me know if there intrested, just trying to find out a shipping price for 10 units to get a total cost.

http://www.cp-e.com/2128.html

Right have got an idea on shipping charges now, for 10-15 units to be shipped across it would be $120.00 excluding import duty.
This would be to one address.

So for ten people the shipping cost would be $12.00 each plus around £5.00 once in england to ship.

Im guessing there would also be some import duty but I really cant say how much this would be as I have never imported anything from the states before.

Let me know if your intrested, Please add to the list.

1. nickbrown_500
2. Graham (MPS Owners)

M52ARK:
Can't exactly say no at that price so add me to the list!  ;D

Cheers

MisterG:
Do they actually do them for right-hand drive cars?.. i looked into it when i had my MPS and they said they had no plans to make a RH version

M52ARK:

--- Quote from: MisterG on April 21, 2010, 08:31:03 PM ---Do they actually do them for right-hand drive cars?.. i looked into it when i had my MPS and they said they had no plans to make a RH version

--- End quote ---

Yes there is an option for orientation (LHD or RHD) when you buy off the cp-e website.  ;)

Graham:
Come on people ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version