Author Topic: Ha ! Ha ! Ha!  (Read 12383 times)

Offline Duc de Pommfrit

• Ultimate Class
  • Forum shopkeeper
  • Body: Hatchback
  • Colour: Titanium Grey II (29Y) Metallic
  • Engine: 2.0L
  • Fuel: Petrol
  • Model: Mazda 3
  • Transmission: Manual
  • Trim: Sport
  • Year: 2004
Re: Ha ! Ha ! Ha!
« Reply #15 on: November 18, 2009, 12:46:29 PM »
Having calmed down a bit now, I just don't understand why some people have to be such prats. I'm all for cameraderie and always acknowledge other Mazda 3's when I see them. But to drive dangerously as he was and to give an abusive signal like that is just not warranted.
I have been driving for over 40years and still don't know what makes some people behave that way.
Ok I'll get off my soapbox now  :-[ :-\

While pulling out on to a roundabout a muppet in a corsa didnt like it as he was already driving around it (but no where near me) caught up to me and tried to get as close to my rear bumper as possible while shouting (maybe something like "wish I had a real car").    I was in my Accord and simply put my foot down fully aware that I was approaching another roundabout.  He did manage to get along side me but then I braked for the cars infront.   I had no trouble stopping having better brakes, but he locked his wheels then mounted the centre grass curb to avoid a Micra.   Laugh......I never stopped for the next 10 mile plus!!!!!!      ;D

..................hold on.....still laughing!!!! 

Offline Stuno1

• Super Ultimate Class
  • Lexus isf
  • Body: Saloon
  • Colour: True Red (A4A) Metallic
  • Engine: 1.6L
  • Fuel: Petrol
  • Model: Mazda 3
  • Transmission: Manual
  • Trim: Sport
  • Year: 2006
« Reply #16 on: November 18, 2009, 01:44:28 PM »
Do you realise how old this original post was?

The lad has probably, been married, got kids, and now drives a Scenic lol  :D :D :D

Oh yeah! Thats well odd. Why do people do that! Just confuses simple people like me. I even posted in the thread last time around  ::)
Who needs 4 wheels when you have 2??? Bike it baby!!!!

Offline Samp!

• Super Ultimate Class
  • MX5 MK1 AND MK3.5 NOT A MAZDA 3 BUT STILL A MAZDA!
« Reply #17 on: January 23, 2010, 04:07:16 PM »
see i try to do what willpower does i.e take the 2 back but i carnt  :'( haha! same powerish but he is faster !
USED TO HAVE: MAZDA 3 1.6 SPORT NAV IN ALUMINUM WITH EIBACH SPRINGS AND CUSTOM CORKSPORT SRI INTAKE

NOW HAVE: 1. MX5 MK1 1.8 IN BRITISH RACING GREEN LOTS OF MODS
                 2. MAZDA MX5 SPORT BLACK IN WHITE NO 384 OF 500 EIBACH SPRINGS, K&N PANEL FILTER & LOTS OF LITTLE BITS

Mazda 3 Forums UK

« Reply #17 on: January 23, 2010, 04:07:16 PM »