Author Topic: grants mazda 3 project *question*  (Read 14136 times)

Offline Mindis

• Ultimate Class
Re: grants mazda 3 project *question*
« Reply #30 on: April 29, 2010, 10:54:30 AM »
Any updates?

Offline mikey3312

• MPS Class
  • i can keep up honest!!
« Reply #31 on: April 29, 2010, 11:02:49 AM »
yes any updates all us 1.6 owners are waiting 

2004 1.6 TS in Winning blue

DONE: led side lights, blue brakes, eyebrows, 1200 watt sub, rear spoiler, 17inch kei racing force 10s, mazdaspeed strips, batman badge and 40mm lowering springs

TO COME:  A MPS

Offline flat-eric

• TS2 Class
« Reply #32 on: April 29, 2010, 06:34:04 PM »
id love to get a damaged mps and put the engine into my saloon. big job changing gear box and everything else, but would be great. but then im thinking of selling it, so i dont know weather it is worth doing, or maybe get another car, and keep the 3 also, as id hate to see it go

its not that bad to be honest, I've done a gearbox change on my driveway with no engine hoist! the fidly bit is all the plastics around the ecu and battery lol!
Winning Blue Sport SALOON.....6 speed gearbox from 2007 model, tinted windows,red callipers, after market front indicator bulbs, LED interior lights, 45 Profile tyres, sub & amp from standard HU.

Future plans are - paint wheels white, bonnet struts, after market exhaust, lower by -35mm.

Offline Samp!

• Super Ultimate Class
  • MX5 MK1 AND MK3.5 NOT A MAZDA 3 BUT STILL A MAZDA!
« Reply #33 on: May 01, 2010, 09:07:57 AM »
yes any updates all us 1.6 owners are waiting 

i know right haha! On 5th gear they showes how the 1.6 in the focus also goes into the formua ford cars all it has is a new ecu and straight through exhaust and they claim it gets 170bhp
USED TO HAVE: MAZDA 3 1.6 SPORT NAV IN ALUMINUM WITH EIBACH SPRINGS AND CUSTOM CORKSPORT SRI INTAKE

NOW HAVE: 1. MX5 MK1 1.8 IN BRITISH RACING GREEN LOTS OF MODS
                 2. MAZDA MX5 SPORT BLACK IN WHITE NO 384 OF 500 EIBACH SPRINGS, K&N PANEL FILTER & LOTS OF LITTLE BITS

Offline grantewhite

• TS Class
« Reply #34 on: May 04, 2010, 11:12:30 AM »
Hi Guys sorry i aint been on in a while been hectik here recently, bad news on the project front the mazda is now up for sale, my fiancee's car has given up the ghost and she needs a car for her and baby so i now need to get her a car and get my self a run around until finances come back up to a reasonable level, appologies for any dissapointments i am the number 1 on the list of those ppl lol.
if anyone is still interested in doing this conversion pm me and i can sort you out, also if anyone wants to purchase a mint metalic red mazda 3 sport with less then 40k on it lemmie know :)

Offline carlosnewry

• Sports Class
« Reply #35 on: May 04, 2010, 07:26:48 PM »
id love more power frm my 1.6, any ideas how to?

Offline Samp!

• Super Ultimate Class
« Reply #36 on: May 05, 2010, 08:21:49 PM »
Hi Guys sorry i aint been on in a while been hectik here recently, bad news on the project front the mazda is now up for sale, my fiancee's car has given up the ghost and she needs a car for her and baby so i now need to get her a car and get my self a run around until finances come back up to a reasonable level, appologies for any dissapointments i am the number 1 on the list of those ppl lol.
if anyone is still interested in doing this conversion pm me and i can sort you out, also if anyone wants to purchase a mint metalic red mazda 3 sport with less then 40k on it lemmie know :)

sorry to hear that matey, shame how things go?, erm silly thought, why dont u give her the 3 and get your self a really cheep tiny 1.1 or something to bom arround in for a coupple of months while u save to buy her another car thus getting your 3 back ;) haha!
USED TO HAVE: MAZDA 3 1.6 SPORT NAV IN ALUMINUM WITH EIBACH SPRINGS AND CUSTOM CORKSPORT SRI INTAKE

2. MAZDA MX5 SPORT BLACK IN WHITE NO 384 OF 500 EIBACH SPRINGS, K&N PANEL FILTER & LOTS OF LITTLE BITS

Offline Samp!

• Super Ultimate Class
« Reply #37 on: May 12, 2010, 02:30:32 PM »
just saw your car on pistonheads, very reasonable price imo!  >:D

Offline grantewhite

• TS Class
« Reply #38 on: May 13, 2010, 05:32:48 PM »
Yea i think it is a very fair price considering the condition fsh and almost no miles on her :( + as above im hopein to get enuf money to buy her a car and repair her old one for me to use as she needs a 5 door aswell. thanks

Offline Samp!

• Super Ultimate Class
« Reply #39 on: May 21, 2010, 08:48:27 AM »
exactly, i would like to see that car for that price on a dealer's front!"

Mazda 3 Forums UK

« Reply #39 on: May 21, 2010, 08:48:27 AM »