Author Topic: Thruxton Track Day Discounts  (Read 7416 times)

Offline neeldub

• Administrator
  • Super Ultimate Class
  • 2008 Mazda 3 Sport Saloon 1.6
    • My Cardomain site
  • Body: Saloon
  • Colour: Sunlight Silver (22V) Metallic
  • Engine: 1.6L
  • Fuel: Petrol
  • Model: Mazda 3
  • Transmission: Manual
  • Trim: Sport
  • Year: 2008
Thruxton Track Day Discounts
« on: August 30, 2007, 09:43:12 PM »
Mazda UK is offering upto 25% discount on a track day booking at Thruxton's motorsport center.. Register to get a discount code..

More info here

Offer states the Mazda MX-5 & RX8 so far, but i've emailed Mazda UK to confirm if this offer is open to other Mazda models too.

will keep you posted..  :)
2008 Mazda 3 Sport Saloon 1.6
Veba Freeview TV box, Rear view camera, Front View Camera
Colour Coded Headlights, Angel Eyes, MPS Aero Wing Mirrors

Offline daiking

• Ultimate Class
Re: Thruxton Track Day Discounts
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2007, 11:57:19 AM »
Cool, a friend of mine (RX-8 owner) mentioned this but I didn't think I was eligible.

Offline Coulda

• Ultimate Class
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2007, 12:36:10 PM »
looks like you drive -thier- car...not yours.

Offline neeldub

• Administrator
  • Super Ultimate Class
  • 2008 Mazda 3 Sport Saloon 1.6
    • My Cardomain site
  • Body: Saloon
  • Colour: Sunlight Silver (22V) Metallic
  • Engine: 1.6L
  • Fuel: Petrol
  • Model: Mazda 3
  • Transmission: Manual
  • Trim: Sport
  • Year: 2008
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2007, 10:48:40 AM »
looks like you drive -thier- car...not yours.

oh man.... BUMMMMERRRR!!  ;) ;D
2008 Mazda 3 Sport Saloon 1.6
Veba Freeview TV box, Rear view camera, Front View Camera
Colour Coded Headlights, Angel Eyes, MPS Aero Wing Mirrors

Offline daiking

• Ultimate Class
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2007, 06:19:04 PM »
This is in this qtr's Mazda magazine for those who get it, says we get 15% discount as mazda owners, you get 4 laps with an instructor and 14 laps by yourself in a choice of MX5s and RX8s or something like that.

Going to find out about this and let you know the craic

found out: http://www.mazda.co.uk/MazdaLife/EventsAndSponsorship/DrivingEvents/Overview?NRMODE=Published&NRNODEGUID=%7b076D6F24-403E-44AE-B6DA-432CBF313112%7d&NRORIGINALURL=%2fMazdaLife%2fEventsAndSponsorship%2fDrivingEvents%2f&NRCACHEHINT=Guest

leading to

http://www.thruxtonracing.co.uk/searches/experiences_by_mazda.html

25% off the MX5 and RX8 experiecnes (rrps £165 & £200 respectively)

15% off the Mazda experience (rrp £180): http://thruxtonracing.co.uk/experiences/121_mazdaperformance.html
« Last Edit: September 28, 2007, 06:35:44 PM by daiking »

Offline ducati - andy

• TS2 Class
« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2007, 10:30:07 PM »
In this months edition of EVO, they list .....plus F355, Mazda RX-8, MX-5, 3 MPS, Exige & Racing Cars

So you can destroy their MPS' tyres ;)

Andy
Red 3 MPS Mk1 Extreme!..... black wheels, Goodyear 225 F1's, K&N Typhoon, Denso ITV22 Plugs, Koni Sport adj shocks, uprated roll bar links & bushes, EBC Turbo Groove Discs & Yellow Stuff Pads. 08 Ducati 848 with lots of mods. 07/09 Ducati Desmo Brit-Champ, now retired. VW Transporter T4 2.5tdi

Offline daiking

• Ultimate Class
« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2007, 10:44:31 PM »
well I filled in the form online and got an email back with a code but it only says 15% off the MX5/RX8 events. Will have to call up this week to check and also see how my mate is fixed up.

Offline ducati - andy

• TS2 Class
« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2007, 10:50:28 PM »
I'm fortunate enough that one of my racing mates owns a F355 and lent it me for a day a month or so ago.

Its a beast, his is noisy!!! De-cat and open stainless exhaust, was a joy to drive and instant celeb status just as he described... It'll be interesting comparing power with the MPS though.....mmmm...

Andy
Red 3 MPS Mk1 Extreme!..... black wheels, Goodyear 225 F1's, K&N Typhoon, Denso ITV22 Plugs, Koni Sport adj shocks, uprated roll bar links & bushes, EBC Turbo Groove Discs & Yellow Stuff Pads. 08 Ducati 848 with lots of mods. 07/09 Ducati Desmo Brit-Champ, now retired. VW Transporter T4 2.5tdi

Offline daiking

• Ultimate Class
« Reply #8 on: September 30, 2007, 10:52:21 PM »
I'm fortunate enough that one of my racing mates owns a F355 and lent it me for a day a month or so ago.

Its a beast, his is noisy!!! De-cat and open stainless exhaust, was a joy to drive and instant celeb status just as he described... It'll be interesting comparing power with the MPS though.....mmmm...

Andy
Now you're just showing off! :P The most entertaining thing I've ever driven is a transit I once hired to move house.

Offline ducati - andy

• TS2 Class
« Reply #9 on: September 30, 2007, 11:06:22 PM »

Andy
Now you're just showing off! :P The most entertaining thing I've ever driven is a transit I once hired to move house.

No, no, not at all.

Its the first Ferrari I've ever driven or even been in.... Big repsect to him and I have loads of mates with supercars, goes with owning Ducati's.  One mate has a F360, one a R32, another a Boxster (battling with him will be interesting), not been in any :(

Only thing to compare to the MPS was my Dads BMW M5, now that was quick and accelerated just like the MPS.... But the bikes are in another league, my old tuned R1 does 0-60 around 3 secs and tops 190 on the right gearing...

Boys & danger...

Andy

Mazda 3 Forums UK

« Reply #9 on: September 30, 2007, 11:06:22 PM »