Author Topic: 3 Weeks wait is over, I now have my new MPS.  (Read 5749 times)

Offline daunorubicin

• MPS Class
Re: 3 Weeks wait is over, I now have my new MPS.
« Reply #15 on: April 29, 2009, 09:53:31 PM »
I still can't get over how much power is on tap and the best thing is that very few know. Is it wrong to feel so smug???

Not at all, just don't brag too much. Be quietly smug and then leave them eating your dust.  O0
It is fantastic how much power it has just waiting to be used. 
--daunorubicin--
Mazda 3 MPS SAK - SilverVision rear indicators - Richbrook TDH - LED boot, plate, map and glove - XCarLink iPod adaptor and bluetooth - Sharks Fin Aerial - Clear fog light - EBC Red Stuff - DBA 4000 Discs

Offline Ben_MPS

• Ultimate Class
  • Aero + Cobb SRI, Graphite RX8 rims - Now sold. : (
« Reply #16 on: April 29, 2009, 10:02:42 PM »
I still can't get over how much power is on tap and the best thing is that very few know. Is it wrong to feel so smug???

Not at all, just don't brag too much. Be quietly smug and then leave them eating your dust.  O0

Yeah, I do short journeys to and from work on an estate so never really go over 20mph. It still suprises me when i go for a run on the weekend and get chance to open the taps...
Went to Alveley (by Bridgenorth), all national limit roads, really gave it some... love overtaking Sunday drivers, from 50-80mph in third in a few seconds!!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline daunorubicin

• MPS Class
« Reply #17 on: April 30, 2009, 01:23:49 PM »

Yeah, I do short journeys to and from work on an estate so never really go over 20mph. It still suprises me when i go for a run on the weekend and get chance to open the taps...
Went to Alveley (by Bridgenorth), all national limit roads, really gave it some... love overtaking Sunday drivers, from 50-80mph in third in a few seconds!!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

I know, went over to Ripon from Bradford last weekend. Not too much fun on the way out but came back at night.  8)
Fantastic fun, I still can't get over how easily it goes round corners at speed.
(Yes I know that sound silly as most cars do but the MPS just makes it so easy)

The other great thing is overtaking at speed uphill.  You just put the foot down a bit, don't even need to floor it and suddenly you've zipped past.  ;D

F&$%ing fantastic!
--daunorubicin--
Mazda 3 MPS SAK - SilverVision rear indicators - Richbrook TDH - LED boot, plate, map and glove - XCarLink iPod adaptor and bluetooth - Sharks Fin Aerial - Clear fog light - EBC Red Stuff - DBA 4000 Discs

Offline amcrobb

• S Class
« Reply #18 on: April 30, 2009, 04:38:05 PM »
Mrs wasn't that keen on me getting the MPS at first such sweary words as economical were being used, that all changed once she got a shot. Now she is giving the eye to everyone at the lights, and I have to hide the spare key from her.

Mazda 3 Forums UK

« Reply #18 on: April 30, 2009, 04:38:05 PM »