Author Topic: Swiftcover & MPS  (Read 6995 times)

Offline fluffyducky

• TS2 Class
Re: Swiftcover & MPS
« Reply #15 on: March 09, 2007, 10:57:42 PM »
Yep...

Went for the Aero kit, so taken longer. £500 quid but thought why not. Could be a bad plan, as I have problems getting my sport down the country lane i live on exmoor at the mo without it scrapping the grass in the middle...

Already been told by someone at work that they have seen yours on the M5!!! (Well i'm guessing it is yours between Exeter and Taunton). Opted for the Ipod adaptor as well, but garage was unsure whether it can be fitted after it has left the factory. We shall see.

Still waiting for the actual reg on mine, so not done a full quote with all the gubbins, but definetly be using them me thinks!! Just want the car ..... NOW!!!

If its the same Ipod adapter I imported from the US then its perfectly possible for them to fit it.  I got the official Mazda ipod adapter and its easy to fit yourself.  It just plugs in the back of your head unit.  Its actualy not that good though, you get limited control over the ipod.  Its like a track lottery, what comes up next is anyones guess, just make sure your mum isn't in the car when "Smack my bitch up" pops up out of no where!!
Fiat Marea Weekend with cracked windscreen and a misfire... oh how the mighty have fallen.

Mazda 3 Forums UK

Re: Swiftcover & MPS
« Reply #15 on: March 09, 2007, 10:57:42 PM »