Author Topic: done deal insurence and some to be aware of  (Read 4150 times)

Offline noluv

• S Class
done deal insurence and some to be aware of
« on: September 04, 2008, 12:42:12 AM »
Hi,
im happy with my quote off done deals,full comp 750,id been a named driver for years but no no claims so thought it was good,only problem is my cars out of tax and ive been waiting a week now for certificate to come threw.

elephant insurers,keep away and more than,they give the best quotes on go compare and confused but then request that you call them where they thendouble the original quote which was 650 to start and ended up 1300 so be care full lads and lass.

why they are allowed to do this is beyond me.

done deal let me pay direct debit online and i was covered straight away "just what i needed",no hidden costs or scams,only quobble is my cars had no tax 3days which aint good and my cover notes taking its time so make sure youve got a bit of tax if you use them.
atb
plans,
mx3,get paint work sorted,some rims,body kit and spoiler and if engine breaks a 2.5 v6 swap.
plan2 might just sell mine to buy a banger with mot and put 2.5 v6 straight in.

Offline RichG123

• Sports Class
Re: done deal insurence and some to be aware of
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2008, 11:18:25 AM »
how old are you??
Mazda 3 1.6L, Black RX8 alloys, K&N panel filter, Painted blue calipers, Front upper strutbrace

Offline noluv

• S Class
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2008, 09:24:54 PM »
plans,
mx3,get paint work sorted,some rims,body kit and spoiler and if engine breaks a 2.5 v6 swap.

Offline noluv

• S Class
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2008, 09:26:34 PM »
Hi,
im happy with my quote off done deals,full comp 750,id been a named driver for years but no no claims so thought it was good,only problem is my cars out of tax and ive been waiting a week now for certificate to come threw.

elephant insurers,keep away and more than,they give the best quotes on go compare and confused but then request that you call them where they thendouble the original quote which was 650 to start and ended up 1300 so be care full lads and lass.

done deal let me pay direct debit online and i was covered straight away "just what i needed",no hidden costs or scams,only quobble is my cars had no tax 3days which aint good and my cover notes taking its time so make sure youve got a bit of tax if you use them.
atb

another thing 3rd party is deerer the fully comp!!!
plans,

Offline BJ the exile

• Ultimate Class
  • Defender of the Red
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2008, 11:03:50 PM »
Hi,

atb

another thing 3rd party is deerer the fully comp!!!

probably because the excess is greater, excessive in fact  ;D ;D
"I am patient with stupidity but not with those who are proud of it."

Edith Sitwell

Mazda 3 Forums UK

« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2008, 11:03:50 PM »