General Category > Mazda Dealerships

Favorite & Most helpful dealerships

(1/16) > >>

neeldub:
Please add your preffered dealerships here.

Add your least favorite dealerships in the 'Least favorite' thread

mazdazoom:
SDM mazda Falkirk. ie (square deal motors) Family owned dealership. all the guys here are brilliant. oh yeah and it has its own top notch bodyshop as well

MPS3BOY:
Just thought I'd write on here to mention the exceptional Service received from Donalds Garage Peterborough. I live on the outskirts and noticed my MPS was approaching 12,500 miles and would need a service soon.

I contacted my local service team at Donalds Garage and within 10 minutes they had it all booked in, with a courtesy car and was told that it would be ready for 1pm to collect.

Sure enough, the day I dropped it off, the Service team had identified who I was before I'd walked through the doors and had all my paperwork at hand ready. I collected my Courtesy Car, completed my rounds to the shops, and as I was finishing I received my phone call before 1pm to let me know my car was all ready for collection.

I was utterly impressed with my local Service Team at Donalds, and would like to recommend to recommend for any Mazda owners to use this Dealership.

Willpower:

Totally agree Top people

And welcome to the community

MPS3BOY  PM sent

dylan_mazda3:
That is good to hear about the Peterborough dealership.  The car I am getting was originally purchased from there and all it's service history is from there too.  Pity it is a 6 hour round trip or else I would use it!!!  ::)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version