Author Topic: Bumper scratches and scuffs.. how to repair??  (Read 10258 times)

Offline fluffyducky

• TS2 Class
Re: Bumper scratches and scuffs.. how to repair??
« Reply #15 on: June 18, 2007, 10:16:10 AM »
Yeah all done on-site, all the stuff is in his van checks your vin plate etc for paint code. Types some stuff into his laptop and gets an accurate paint code apparently For My Mazda 3 2005 in winning blue there is 8 different variations on the actual color.

After that’s done he preps the bumper and surrounding area and finally paints it and then gets out his heaters which he places next to the bumper to bake the paint and finally a good polish and all done as good as new.

I was extremely impressed with the job and the cost for example he arrived at my house at around 10am and didn’t leave till 2pm ish so for for 4 hours work I don’t think the cost of £140 was too bad and they did sort out other small stone chips that I didn’t even notice was there free of charge…

I reckon it must be cheeper to go to their depot because my scratch was worse than that but in exactly the same place.  Mine was longer and appeared deeper going right into the plastic.  My repair cost £129 and done to the same standard.
Fiat Marea Weekend with cracked windscreen and a misfire... oh how the mighty have fallen.

Offline scotslad469

• Sports Class
« Reply #16 on: June 18, 2007, 12:47:02 PM »
Possible is cheaper, But due to work and stuff it suited me more to have them come to me and do it.

But i highly recommend them to anyone. And i hope i never need to use there services again, but if i do i wouldnt think of going anywhere else....

Mazda 3 Forums UK

« Reply #16 on: June 18, 2007, 12:47:02 PM »