Author Topic: New member.  (Read 113 times)

Offline Mark Southgate

• S Class
  • I need to update my signature strip!!!
  • Body: Hatchback
  • Colour: Snowflake White Pearl (25D)
  • Engine: 2.2L
  • Fuel: Diesel
  • Model: Mazda 3
  • Transmission: Manual
  • Trim: Sport
  • Year: 2018
New member.
« on: February 17, 2021, 10:45:21 AM »
Hi there everyone! Thank you admin.
Just bought our second Mazda, we had a 2008 Mazda 6 1.8p  a few years ago and were very happy with it. We then had a Honda Civic 2.2i-dtec which was a great car too but now we have a 2018 Mazda 3 2.2d GT. I have to say that it handles a lot better than the civic especially in regards to the steering. The civic was quick but really quite heavy at the front. My son has also had a Mazda 3 2.0 sportnav for a couple of years now and has had great pleasure from it, particularly because it replaced his first car which was a Fiat Punto 1.2, which in fairness was a great little runner and gave him no trouble at all. So a big step up from a sixty-something hp car to his 150hp motor now. We live in Allihies village in Beara,West Cork in Ireland and owning a Mazda here is quite a unique thing as most folk drive Skoda. They're not a very adventurous bunch around here. It's beautiful scenery here though and we are right next to the ring of Kerry so if anyone is ever  about........there's beers in the fridge.

Mazda 3 Forums UK

New member.
« on: February 17, 2021, 10:45:21 AM »