Author Topic: Three weeks in.....  (Read 334 times)

Offline Tony G

• S Class
  • I need to update my signature strip!!!
  • Body: Hatchback
  • Colour: Soul Red Metallic (41V)
  • Engine: 2.0L
  • Fuel: Petrol
  • Model: Mazda 3
  • Transmission: Manual
  • Trim: Sport
  • Year: 2017
Three weeks in.....
« on: July 30, 2019, 02:52:39 PM »
I picked up a soul red 2017 Sport Nav 165 with 17K on the clock three weeks ago and I must say so far I love it, it feels more nimble than the DS3 that I had before, gives better fuel economy, costs £10 more in road tax and only £20.00 more to insure for a year. I love all the kit and the leather interior and every time I park it I walk away the turn back for another look at it. I think I will be getting the Android auto update done by Mazda the new 2.2 amp USBs will be handy as it will mean I can charge my phone while it is connected. Only problem so far is no info text on when I use the DAB (needs an update but will be done along with the upgrade) and it seems to attract damage, so far I have a scuffed front bumper a (exposing the black plastic), strange swirly palm sized set of scratches on the bonnet (I can see the primer)and two stone chips on the the drivers side rear door, so I need to find a good place to get those sorted near me.

Offline StevenRB45

• Ultimate Class
  • Suzuki and Fiat Refugee
  • Body: Hatchback
  • Colour: Crystal White Pearl (34K) Metallic
  • Engine: 1.6L
  • Fuel: Petrol
  • Model: Mazda 3
  • Transmission: Manual
  • Trim: TS2 Takuya
  • Year: 2011
Re: Three weeks in.....
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2019, 04:43:34 PM »
Glad to hear you're enjoying it.

We had a DS3 for 3 years, I hope it was at least a petrol we had an E-hdi and it was diabolical. Looked like a nice car but drove like a small van and did 45mpg which defeated the point of the diesel entirely. That and between the exhaust falling off at 2 years, rust and water ingress it is not missed!

Mazda 3 Forums UK

Re: Three weeks in.....
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2019, 04:43:34 PM »