Author Topic: FS: Mazda 3 SE-L (2014) - BBR tuned to 168 HP - Immaculate (capital 'I')  (Read 874 times)

Offline E.T.

• Takara Class
  • I need to update my signature strip!!!
  • Body: Hatchback
  • Colour: Arctic White (A4D) Non-Metallic
  • Engine: 2.0L
  • Fuel: Petrol
  • Model: Mazda 3
  • Transmission: Manual
  • Trim: Sport
  • Year: 2014

£8450
Payment by BACS (or any other secure method that isn't going to cost either of us stupid money (not CASH please))

40400 miles
0 previous owners
Full Service History
12 months MoT
Full Service last week

[Located near Colchester Essex)

Features & Description

·         New (Quality) Tyres (and NEW wheels too!) [7mm tread on each corner]
·         Just been fully serviced and MoT'd last week.
·         Cavity protection from brand new
·         Detailed and loved from new.

Both interior and exterior are immaculate - no scratches dents or damage. Wheels are <300 miles new, uncurbed (and protected with GTechnic Wheel Armour).  The floor mats are like new (I've always had rubber mats over the top - they will come with the car too).

(All above images taken yesterday) These couple are from 2014..

Standard Equipment (there's loads actually and you'll get bored reading it all!)

Dual Zone Climate Control, Heated Seats,  Electric Windows

Parking sensors (rear), Auto-dim rear view mirror, Bi-Xenon headlights, LED DRLs, Smart City Brake

DVD, MP3 player, Bluetooth, Voice activate commands, 7” Infotainment touch screen and scroll wheel, Leather trim,

Height adjustable driver's seat with lumbar support, Folding rear seats,  Steering wheel rake and reach adjustment, Cruise control, Traction control, Dynamic stability control, ABS, Central locking, Immobiliser

etc etc etc

Additional Extras

·         boot liner,

·         bumper scuff plate,

·         sill scuff plates,

·         sports pedal covers (official Mazda),

·          LED interior boot light.

MPG - sensational!

Because this is a 'naturally aspirated' engine (no turbos) the MPG stated and the MPG achieved will be very close to reality. Furthermore, the way you drive will affect the overall MPG significantly less.

MPG - on a long run I will get 50+mpg, the 45mpg I show is genuine over the last year of driving, with mostly short trips of less than 10 miles.   The car has been run on premium fuel all its life.

ReMap Details (fully reversible, free of charge)

See http://www.mazda3forums.co.uk/index.php?topic=13970.0 for my report on the BBR chipping on this Forum.

BBR official re-map to 168HP (cost £599 and can be put back to standard for free...but you really won't want to...this added £5 to my insurance, but if you don't want it I'll get it changed back for you). This engine is identical in every way to Mazda's 160 BHP engine  - Mazda just sticks an artificial power drop at 4500rpm (see the computer read out... and you can see the before [orange line] and after [green line]. This remap, just allows the engine to progress higher up, so the performance curve is identical to 4500rpm [where the green and orange line seperate], making it very much nicer to drive. Fuel economy is the same (or slightly better actually). (Images and video on the Dyno is available)

Long Term...

The car was cavity treated using Bilt Hamber products (expensive high quality!) from new. The engine bay was treated with ACF50 (aircraft frame protector) from new, so you will see its nice under the bonnet too!

Damage (nothing to speak of!)

*There are some small stone chips on the front bumper (but nothing you wouldn't expect)...but that's about it! In its history, there has been a couple of dents pulled out from careless people dinking my car - but these have been professionally done and with full warranty (and I challenge you to find them anyway!!!...).

ANY FURTHER QUESTIONS?  ...just ask me.

This car is as pristine as described, and with everything sorted - you will be driving away in a car that is showroom condition. Just serviced, and with new tyres.  But you MUST promise to love and look after it!

PAYMENT

I will accept a cleared BAC payment on collection

Contact Details
John Reeves 01206 734012 or 07399 818698

« Last Edit: February 18, 2018, 11:04:04 AM by E.T. »
Zoom Zoom

Mazda 3 Forums UK