Author Topic: Lerch's Gen 2  (Read 3293 times)

Offline Lerch

• S Class
  • Body: Hatchback
  • Colour: Cosmic Blue Mica (34M) Metallic
  • Engine: 1.6L
  • Fuel: Diesel
  • Model: Mazda 3
  • Transmission: Manual
  • Trim: TS2
  • Year: 2009
Lerch's Gen 2
« on: March 23, 2014, 10:09:22 AM »
Hi all,

Thought id start a project thread seeing as  i have some plans for my car with mods and such. At the minute were a bit strapped for cash  so i simply set about a good detail the other day. Love the 3 when its all clean and shiny. Me and a friend also fitted a vinyl sunstrip to stop me being blinded and i think it makes the car look a bit more evil  >:D Anyway here's some pics of the car after a detail. I started the detailing when the mrs left for work at 8:30am and finished around 3pm.

I used Meguiars Ultimate range; Ultimate Compound > Ultimate Polish > Ultimate Paste Wax. I also use the endurance tyre gel on the tyres and the interior trim restorer is brilliant for the black exterior trim sections. I also used rain-x protetion and cleaner for the windows all round. About 5 minutes after i'd finished, it decided to rain so i took some beading photo's to make me feel better lol :)

Plan's when i have some money are some new wheels, maybe tinted windows, might lower it a tad and hopefully some interior mods but nothing major. Im also thinking of spraying the badges black but not sure yet so might hold fire :/ Anyway thanks for looking :)

Lerch

Offline richij101

• Sports Class
  • Body: Hatchback
  • Colour: True Red (A4A) Metallic
  • Engine: 1.6L
  • Fuel: Diesel
  • Model: Mazda 3
  • Transmission: Manual
  • Trim: TS
  • Year: 2007
Re: Lerch's Gen 2
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2014, 11:15:01 AM »
nice work. I have found detailing to be very addictive and soon buying products gets out of control. haha
No point in doing half a job, it will only get you half way home.

Mazda 3 Forums UK

Re: Lerch's Gen 2
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2014, 11:15:01 AM »