Author Topic: Cigarette lighter  (Read 2964 times)

Offline DaftDriver

• TS2 Class
Cigarette lighter
« on: June 27, 2012, 06:56:03 PM »
Does anyone know how to re-assemble the lighter? I've took it apart to do some DIY ( destroy it yourself) and I cant get it back together. Got all the bits here and I just can't seem to piece the puzzle together. Done a wee search but no luck!
Done: Light smoke tint all round, Powder coated wheels in charcoal grey, LED number plate + side + interior lights + front fogs, Carbon look centre console, Black magic tree and Baby on Board sign.

Offline DaftDriver

• TS2 Class
Re: Cigarette lighter
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2013, 04:39:40 PM »
Just thought I'd get this on the new reply list cos my lighter is still in bits!

Can anyone help at all?????
Done: Light smoke tint all round, Powder coated wheels in charcoal grey, LED number plate + side + interior lights + front fogs, Carbon look centre console, Black magic tree and Baby on Board sign.

Offline The Bun-yip

• Sports Class
  • Body: Hatchback
  • Colour: Aurora Blue (34J) Metallic
  • Engine: 1.6L
  • Fuel: Diesel
  • Model: Mazda 3
  • Transmission: Manual
  • Trim: TS
  • Year: 2006
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2013, 05:01:11 PM »

Offline jamie101

• Takara Class
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2013, 05:58:14 PM »
What he said ^^

Failing that post up pics and we can have a look!
 :)

Offline DaftDriver

• TS2 Class
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2013, 09:36:52 PM »
Thanks, didn't even thing of eBay! Looks like the easiest option! All this so I could put down a bit of carbon look vinyl!

Offline DaftDriver

• TS2 Class
« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2013, 07:46:33 PM »
Just a wee update, got it all back together! You need 4 pairs of hands for this job tho! Not really, although I don't recommend taking it off, EVER! That's to all for the advice anyway!

Offline gazzunka

• TS2 Class
« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2013, 09:54:19 AM »
always difficult the first time as its something new. Now that you have taken it apart and put it back together it'll no doubt b alot easier.

Like took me 20mins to strip down all the plastics in the boot door as i was removing the rear wiper (every plastic part has to come off!)

Did it again and it took me less than 5. Mainly because all the plastic clips i broke HA!

Offline DaftDriver

• TS2 Class
« Reply #7 on: May 06, 2013, 06:54:41 PM »
The last line of my last post was ment to start 'thanks to all' !!

I know what you mean, it will be easy next time! Need to re-do the vinyl anyway or take it off so there will be a next time!

Mazda 3 Forums UK

« Reply #7 on: May 06, 2013, 06:54:41 PM »