Author Topic: Wing mirror motor suppliers  (Read 684 times)

Offline tureen

• S Class
  • Hi same Mazda 10 years.
  • Body: Hatchback
  • Colour: Black Mica (16W) Metallic
  • Engine: 1.6L
  • Fuel: Petrol
  • Model: Mazda 3
  • Transmission: Manual
  • Trim: Sport
  • Year: 2010
Wing mirror motor suppliers
« on: December 02, 2021, 10:09:48 AM »
Hi bruvs, Mazda 3 owner here 2010 with sticky wing mirror. Have torn it apart and fathomed I need a new motor. Anyone know an online motor factors that sell them. Thank brothers peace at Christmas 🎄
Thanks

Offline red_imps_2003

• TS2 Class
  • Confucius say "don't quote me"
  • Body: Hatchback
  • Colour: Indigo Lights Mica (38K) Metallic
  • Engine: 1.6L
  • Fuel: Diesel
  • Model: Mazda 3
  • Transmission: Manual
  • Trim: TS2
  • Year: 2009
Re: Wing mirror motor suppliers
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2021, 07:47:34 PM »
Have you Googled the part number, which should be visible on the outside surface of the motor? I vaguely recall seeing some on Ali Express if you are prepared to order from China.

I had a motor fault recently and gave up replacing just the motor as too much hassle. Instead I bought a full replacement from this place  (https://www.vehicle-spares.com/collections/crash-parts/products/mazda-3-hatchback-2009-2012-door-mirror-mz199af-bcl-1105) and can confirm it works. I haven't been able to test it heats yet but it certainly folds (albeit at a different speed and sound than the original). The cover is unpainted but the one from your original fits so you can just re-use that if needed, else about £40 at a bodyshop to paint the new one.

So I was stood there trying to work out why the cricket ball was getting larger and larger...and then it hit me.

Mazda 3 Forums UK

Re: Wing mirror motor suppliers
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2021, 07:47:34 PM »