Technical Section > Ventilation

Air con not working

(1/3) > >>

Mindis:
I went for holiday and air con stopped working. Went to local Mazda and they told me that I have to wait 4 weeks for part to come. I dont have that much time, and by the time I will get home Mazda waranty will run out after 2-3 days. What should I do?

Rearlz:

--- Quote from: Mindis on July 15, 2010, 02:46:43 PM ---I went for holiday and air con stopped working. Went to local Mazda and they told me that I have to wait 4 weeks for part to come. I dont have that much time, and by the time I will get home Mazda waranty will run out after 2-3 days. What should I do?

--- End quote ---

If the fault was reported before the warranty runs out then it is fine. No cost.

It is not your fault they didn't have the part in stock when you booked it in to have it looked at and fixed within the warranty period..

foxy:
What part was it?

Mindis:

--- Quote from: foxy on July 15, 2010, 04:42:44 PM ---What part was it?

--- End quote ---
I have no idea, pulley between belt and air con pump  ???

Mindis:
Been to Mazda dealer today and my warranty is till 26th and they told me that my warranty run out on friday 12pm. I need new compressor which cost almost £900 + labour  :'(  OUCH!!!! they will try to contact Mazda it self and see that they will say. But most likely it will be 50%-50%  >:(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version