Author Topic: 2017 Model - A couple of MZD-Connect questions  (Read 875 times)

Offline dartiss

• S Class
  • I need to update my signature strip!!!
  • Body: Hatchback
  • Colour: True Red (A4A) Metallic
  • Engine: 2.0L
  • Fuel: Petrol
  • Model: Mazda 3
  • Transmission: Manual
  • Trim: Sport
  • Year: 2017
2017 Model - A couple of MZD-Connect questions
« on: July 30, 2017, 04:31:09 PM »
Had the Mazda a week now and loving it. As with any car, though, there are some minor issues and some things that may or may now have an answer. Anyway, was wondering if anybody can help with a couple of questions about MZD-Connect.

DAB station information - I've seen this mentioned in another thread but didn't really see a definite answer. Is it right that this is a known issue with the system?

Pausing playback - if I'm playing back from an auxiliary device (USB or a phone), is there a quick way to pause playback? At the moment, I have to select the 'pause' icon, which is not a quick method and was wondering if there is a quicker way to do it.

Thanks everyone. As I explore further I may be back with more questions. In the meantime I'm writing up a post on my own site about how to use map coordinates in the satnav and will post back once I've finished that.

Offline Benj

• S Class
  • I need to update my signature strip!!!
  • Body: Hatchback
  • Colour: Deep Crystal Blue Metallic (42M)
  • Engine: 2.0L
  • Fuel: Petrol
  • Model: Mazda 3
  • Transmission: Manual
  • Trim: Sport
  • Year: 2017
Re: 2017 Model - A couple of MZD-Connect questions
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2017, 07:09:28 PM »
The only other way to pause that I know is to activate voice and say Pause. But either way, it will start playing again after you stop and restart the car.

Mazda 3 Forums UK

Re: 2017 Model - A couple of MZD-Connect questions
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2017, 07:09:28 PM »