Author Topic: 2014 2.2d Sport Hatch  (Read 2416 times)

Offline caprice

• S Class
  • I need to update my signature strip!!!
  • Body: Hatchback
  • Colour: Icy Blue Mica (33Y) Metallic
  • Engine: 2.2L
  • Fuel: Diesel
  • Model: Mazda 3
  • Transmission: Manual
  • Trim: Sport
  • Year: 2014
2014 2.2d Sport Hatch
« on: April 10, 2017, 09:18:16 AM »
Hi everyone, I am just into my third week of ownership of a 2014  current shape 12,000 mile Mazda 3 2.2d hatchback and thought I would say 'hello' and give you my first impressions.

I moved from a 56-plate Mercedes E-Class 320cdi Sports so the experience for me is very different and I am going to miss the power, the comfort and the space.  But downsizing it had to be and the Mazda chosen because I couldn't face a car with a tiny engine boosted to within an inch of its life that seem to be a feature of all the other manufacturers cars now (Alpha apart) and the promise of 68mpg was a big draw after the Mercedes (average 37mpg).

The car is a OK - steering is pretty awful (too light and no feel at all) but the comfort is good if a little ruined by the tyre and wind noise - but it isn't too bad and the stereo goes loud to blank it out.

The car's performance is good in the main, but unless I drive it like a retired vicar, the fuel consumption is terrible.  For such a light car and even using the annoying gear change indicators, normal progress on a mixed motorway/A-road/town commute of 28 miles gets me 43mpg - I was getting 37mpg from the Mercedes on the same trip.!  Not at all what I was expecting.

Interestingly a Mark 4 Golf I had 10 years ago with it's 'old' 130hp PD diesel engine was getting 53mpg on the same trip and I was driving that much harder than I drive now. 

We have tried an 'economy drive' and changing up at the stall point and creeping along hardly accelerating does get us up to 59mpg but you couldn't seriously drive like this on busy roads without just becoming a hazard to other road users and no doubt choking up the DPF.  So a hugely disappointing fuel economy - nobody will get anywhere close to Mazda's VW-like numbers.

Otherwise the quality is generally good, plastics and fabrics are nice to the touch but there is no storage room - probably a factor in all small cars like this.  But why on earth is it 'keyless' - this crazy pointless feature is just annoying and nobody should be driving if they have lost the use of their hands to the extent that the traditional key is a problem.  I get in the car and where do you put the key fob?  I get out of the car and check it is locked but because the key fob is in my pocket the doors unlock...

Road holding is good, handling OK (bit vague and steers in too quickly - the product no doubt of the electric steering) but getting used to it and will be fine.

Frustrations include the SatNav which is terrible for entering destinations and I can't even put my home address in as the SatNav as house numbers for my street start at 38 so not sure what happened to the earlier house numbers.  This sort of thing is repeated for other addresses we have tried to enter.  I have put an old TomTom in the car which is so old I can't update it but it is more accurate than the Maxda unit.

The other frustrating thing is the fuel economy meter.  If you stop mid-journey for fuel the meter zero's itself....so no way of checking the fuel consumption for the whole trip.  How crazy is that!

So a typical Japanese car really - lots of gizmos and gadgets to play with but some don't work, others are a bit pointless and Mazda would be better addressing the fuel economy and the handling and reducing the gadgets.

Is it a keeper?  Not sure yet. 

I wanted something more economical, cheaper to insure, tax and service and the Mazda 3 gives me some of that, but as a 20,000 miles a year driver, the fuel benefit over the Mercedes is not exactly significant and some of the cheaper servicing will be diluted by a more frequent interval (12,500 miles compared to 18,000 miles).  Tyres and RFL(tax) is much better with the Mazda, insurance not much better.

I would be interested to hear from other drivers of the same car what they get in terms of MPG - because driving it quickly and the MPG drops like a stone to high 30's with ease.

Offline Tall333

• Takara Class
  • Body: Saloon
  • Colour: Soul Red Metallic (41V)
  • Engine: 2.0L
  • Fuel: Petrol
  • Transmission: Automatic
  • Trim: SE L Nav
  • Year: 2015
Re: 2014 2.2d Sport Hatch
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2017, 12:36:53 PM »
An interesting read, and as you say, an executive Merc is gonna be different to a mainstream Mazda costing maybe half the price.  We don't have your particular model, but here's some thoughts which might help...

I got about 45-50mpg from my 2015 Mazda 6, and get about 38-43mpg from my 2014 AWD CX-5, both autos with the 175ps 2.2 diesel lump.  I'd like to think 50mpg shouldn't be too hard to achieve with the lighter car - but maybe the engine is having to work harder with the 30 less horses, or the final gearing might be different?  I find the economy drops a bit when cruising over 70mph, and I find that cruising with a light foot is more frugal than specifically using low revs/speed.  I get mid to high 40's mpg with the OH's 2.0 litre petrol auto Mazda 3.

I don't think a mk 4 Golf without all the emmissions crap is much of a fair comparison - I wonder what would the current big engined diesel Golf would do?  A 1989 turbo diesel Rover Montego my Dad once owned did about 60 lol.

Keyless entry - there's different ways to set it up, using the stereo screen.  You can switch off the "lock when I walk away a few feet" function and still lock/unlock by pressing the door button (or the fob buttons), thus it won't unlock when you check it's locked.  There's also a beep-back function to tell you when it's locking.
Fuel economy meter is customisable too.  There's a setting where it automatically resets after zeroing the trip mileometer, and I think there's also one for individual journeys.

Tyre noise is reportedly worse on the big wheels, but ours isn't the quietest on some road surfaces even with the small wheels.  I find the steering weight to be about right, and can't say I've noticed any serious lack of feedback.
Sat nav - is it up to date?  They came with 3 years free updates.

And a late thought re fuel economy... DPF regens lose a good few mpg over a tank.  Is yours doing them too often?  Mine are about every 150 miles.

Offline mart_haj1986

• TS Class
  • Zoom-Zoom
  • Colour: Graphite Mica (38R) Metallic
  • Engine: 1.6L
  • Year: 2010
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2017, 12:52:54 PM »
Just a thought regarding MPG, at 12500 miles the engine is hardly broken in, there is a thread on this forum where people have claimed their MPG didn't get much better until at least 60000miles
Martin H - Nuneaton, Warwickshire UK

Offline caprice

• S Class
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2017, 12:54:44 PM »
Just a thought regarding MPG, at 12500 miles the engine is hardly broken in, there is a thread on this forum where people have claimed their MPG didn't get much better until at least 60000miles

That's crazy - 60k?  I can imagine the car will have run it's course by then and swapped out for another.

Offline caprice

• S Class
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2017, 01:07:03 PM »
An interesting read, and as you say, an executive Merc is gonna be different to a mainstream Mazda costing maybe half the price.  We don't have your particular model, but here's some thoughts which might help...

I got about 45-50mpg from my 2015 Mazda 6, and get about 38-43mpg from my 2014 AWD CX-5, both autos with the 175ps 2.2 diesel lump.  I'd like to think 50mpg shouldn't be too hard to achieve with the lighter car - but maybe the engine is having to work harder with the 30 less horses, or the final gearing might be different?  I find the economy drops a bit when cruising over 70mph, and I find that cruising with a light foot is more frugal than specifically using low revs/speed.  I get mid to high 40's mpg with the OH's 2.0 litre petrol auto Mazda 3.

I don't think a mk 4 Golf without all the emmissions crap is much of a fair comparison - I wonder what would the current big engined diesel Golf would do?  A 1989 turbo diesel Rover Montego my Dad once owned did about 60 lol.

Keyless entry - there's different ways to set it up, using the stereo screen.  You can switch off the "lock when I walk away a few feet" function and still lock/unlock by pressing the door button (or the fob buttons), thus it won't unlock when you check it's locked.  There's also a beep-back function to tell you when it's locking.
Fuel economy meter is customisable too.  There's a setting where it automatically resets after zeroing the trip mileometer, and I think there's also one for individual journeys.

Tyre noise is reportedly worse on the big wheels, but ours isn't the quietest on some road surfaces even with the small wheels.  I find the steering weight to be about right, and can't say I've noticed any serious lack of feedback.
Sat nav - is it up to date?  They came with 3 years free updates.

And a late thought re fuel economy... DPF regens lose a good few mpg over a tank.  Is yours doing them too often?  Mine are about every 150 miles.

Thanks for your reply.  The fuel consumption comparison with the Mk4 Golf just goes to show what 15 years of technology have added - nothing!

The Keyless entry - thanks for the tips on this, I will have a look tonight.  I still don't understand why anyone needs this.

The Fuel Monitor - I have options in the menu screens but these are greyed-out and inaccessible on my car.

SatNav - you'd have thought this could have found my 1978 Wimpey house by the postcode - it hasn't changed one bit since the house was built.  Not sure how I get updates - this was a used car.

Tyre noise - I have the 18" wheel model but the "thrum" on some roads is pretty noisy. 

Spare tyre - I don't have one.  I have some sort of aerosol and a pump.  Great.  Not even a jack so I can't even see if the tyre is damaged beyond the scope of the sealant until I use it.  Dropped into Mazda dealer and inquired about a spare wheel - can't fit a standard wheel (joy) and a space-saver and all the foam is £350+!!!  How on Earth can Mazda charge this for a steel wheel, a £55 tyre and a bit of foam is beyond me.   £350 is ridiculous.

Seems this car is not going to be the economic alternative I'd thought.

Offline Tall333

• Takara Class
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2017, 01:34:20 PM »
The Fuel Monitor - I have options in the menu screens but these are greyed-out and inaccessible on my car.
SatNav - Not sure how I get updates - this was a used car.
Tyre noise - I have the 18" wheel model but the "thrum" on some roads is pretty noisy. 
Spare tyre - I don't have one.  can't fit a standard wheel (joy) and a space-saver and all the foam is £350+!!!

Fuel monitor - IIRC some settings are only available with the car stationary and the engine on (or is it stationary with only the ignition on or something, can't remember?)  Have another look around, if you're still stuck I'll have a look at my OH's one tonight for you.

Sat Nav updates - if the car is under 3 years old they should be available somehow.  I updated ours using the Mazda site, here...
https://www.mazda.co.uk/buying-owning/owning/sat-nav/

Or maybe try joining My Mazda, here...
https://www.mazda.co.uk/mymazda/#/login/

Tyre noise - try driving one with the smaller wheels, it makes quite a difference in ride quality on my CX-5 (although road noise stayed about the same).

Spare wheel - we bought one from ebay for about £100, size T125/70 D16.  You'll need to come up with something to fit around it tho, we just cut down the existing foam thing - will worry about it when we eventually sell the car.  And beware - when I enquired about a spare for my Mazda 6 it was something like £350 but that didn't include the tyre, seriously!.  And extra beware - you can only fit the space saver on the rears.

Offline caprice

• S Class
« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2017, 08:09:39 AM »
SatNav - Not sure how I get updates - this was a used car.
Spare tyre - I don't have one.  can't fit a standard wheel (joy) and a space-saver and all the foam is £350+!!!

Fuel monitor - IIRC some settings are only available with the car stationary and the engine on (or is it stationary with only the ignition on or something, can't remember?)  Have another look around, if you're still stuck I'll have a look at my OH's one tonight for you.

Sat Nav updates - if the car is under 3 years old they should be available somehow.  I updated ours using the Mazda site, here...
https://www.mazda.co.uk/buying-owning/owning/sat-nav/

Or maybe try joining My Mazda, here...
https://www.mazda.co.uk/mymazda/#/login/

Tyre noise - try driving one with the smaller wheels, it makes quite a difference in ride quality on my CX-5 (although road noise stayed about the same).

Spare wheel - we bought one from ebay for about £100, size T125/70 D16.  You'll need to come up with something to fit around it tho, we just cut down the existing foam thing - will worry about it when we eventually sell the car.  And beware - when I enquired about a spare for my Mazda 6 it was something like £350 but that didn't include the tyre, seriously!.  And extra beware - you can only fit the space saver on the rears.

Thanks for the information - that is very helpful.  I will fiddle with the setting tonight with the ignition in various states to see what happens.

Spare wheel issue is a real problem - why on Earth can you only fit the space saver to the rear?  So you have to juggle the wheels if you get a front puncture then?  No other car I have owned with a space saver has this issue and I have driven two cars that have had front punctures replaced with a space saver without issue.  Is this just a Mazda thing?  £300+ and it only fits the rear wheels - they are having a laugh surely!

Tyre noise will improve probably when I get rid of the OEM Dunlops and fit something quieter.  You can't buy the model I have with 16" wheels - these are only fitted on the lower specifications to the 2.2 Diesel hatch.

Thanks again for your advice.

Offline Tall333

• Takara Class
« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2017, 10:04:42 AM »
Spare wheel issue is a real problem - why on Earth can you only fit the space saver to the rear? 

Tyre noise will improve probably when I get rid of the OEM Dunlops and fit something quieter.  You can't buy the model I have with 16" wheels - these are only fitted on the lower specifications to the 2.2 Diesel hatch.

Space saver - I don't have the owners manual to hand but I'm pretty sure it drones on about how deadly driving with a much skinnier tyre on the front could be, and how nobody could possibly steer round the easiest corner at low speeds without entailing certain death blah blah.  I think there's more to it tho: the space saver has a much smaller circumference, thus turning more revolutions per distance travelled.  As it's a front wheel drive car I reckon the traction control would think the car is permanently skidding so it would send it mental, or perhaps it's too much for the diff to cope with?  The rear wheels are trailing, so although it throws the tyre pressure monitor light, it doesn't affect the drive train (the TPMS works by a combination of voodoo and the ABS sensors, and can be reset using the dash button after re-fitting the regular wheel).

I understand your car isn't available with the small wheels but I don't see any reason you couldn't source and fit them if you wanted.  I got a set of mint condition factory alloys with almost brand new tyres for my CX-5 - for about the price of two replacement tyres (and therefore also ended up with 4 full sized spare wheels into the bargain).

Disclaimer - a fundamental understanding of voodoo and ABS is not required during a puncture situation.  Merely having watched "Live And Let Die" and at least one "Top Gear" episode where Jeremy does something silly should suffice.

Offline Willpower

• Administrator
  • Super Ultimate Class
  • East Anglia Mountain Rescue Team
  • Colour: Winning Blue (27B) Metallic
  • Year: 2004
« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2017, 11:30:27 AM »
No it is not just a "Mazda thing"

There are some generally accepted rules regarding the use of spacesaver wheels. Most of them make absolute sense when you consider your own safety. 

You must not exceed 80kph (or less if there is a sticker on your space saver indicating the maximum speed is less). This is for dry weather driving; in the wet, go slower.

You must go directly to a place where you can fix your tyre (preferably less than 80km away, but some space savers will say that up to 500km is OK if there is no other option).

If your flat tyre is on the front, and your car is front-wheel drive, as all Mazda's are, swap one of the rear wheels to the front and put the space saver on the rear - this is because the front of the car is used for steering, braking and acceleration and therefore it needs the best rubber at the front.

This advice is agreed upon by all the driving organisations, motoring websites and magazines. Perhaps you should reconsider your position. The fact that you blithely state that you have driven two cars with spacesaver wheels on the front without an issue, would be horrifying to others who put their own and their family's safety above such a cavalier attitude.

I must say in reading all of your posts, that I get the impression you are dissatisfied with your purchase of a Mazda 3. In fact some of your comments make me wonder if you even took the car out on a test drive, as most of the complaints you have expressed would have been apparent at that time.
I hope that you will come to accept some of the issues you have, will persevere with your car and find that a vast majority of Mazda owners are very happy with their purchase.
Look at life through the windscreen, not the rearview mirror.
2004 Winning Blue 2Ltr Sport Saloon.  Laser Blue Main beams.

Offline caprice

• S Class
« Reply #9 on: April 12, 2017, 04:29:06 PM »
No it is not just a "Mazda thing"

There are some generally accepted rules regarding the use of spacesaver wheels. Most of them make absolute sense when you consider your own safety. 

You must not exceed 80kph (or less if there is a sticker on your space saver indicating the maximum speed is less). This is for dry weather driving; in the wet, go slower.

You must go directly to a place where you can fix your tyre (preferably less than 80km away, but some space savers will say that up to 500km is OK if there is no other option).

If your flat tyre is on the front, and your car is front-wheel drive, as all Mazda's are, swap one of the rear wheels to the front and put the space saver on the rear - this is because the front of the car is used for steering, braking and acceleration and therefore it needs the best rubber at the front.

This advice is agreed upon by all the driving organisations, motoring websites and magazines. Perhaps you should reconsider your position. The fact that you blithely state that you have driven two cars with spacesaver wheels on the front without an issue, would be horrifying to others who put their own and their family's safety above such a cavalier attitude.

I must say in reading all of your posts, that I get the impression you are dissatisfied with your purchase of a Mazda 3. In fact some of your comments make me wonder if you even took the car out on a test drive, as most of the complaints you have expressed would have been apparent at that time.
I hope that you will come to accept some of the issues you have, will persevere with your car and find that a vast majority of Mazda owners are very happy with their purchase.
[/i]

Oh sorry - I wasn't trying to upset anyone, but the lack of a full-size spare is exactly the problem - a space-saver is a very poor quality substitute but massively better than a pump and an aerosol.  This is just the sort of penny-pinching that puts safety way down the agenda.  Aerosols are even less safe than space-savers.

Previous cars have been rear-wheel drive so maybe that's why Mercedes and BMW don't make any reference to the space-saver having to be on the rear axle. As ever with these, 50mph is the limit and strictly adhered to in my case.

Yes I did test drive the car but some of these issues are only experienced  with more protracted ownership - unusable sat-nav, fuel consumption etc.

Fuel consumption is truly abysmal for a small, light car and a diesel engine - especially with the VW-like fantasy claim of 68.9 on the combined cycle - this is just a lie.

I have today done a business trip of 80% motorway and the rest A roads over 91 miles and 91 miles back.  Fuel consumption 40.3mpg according to dashboard meter and 40.9 according to the maths from tankful to tankful.  This is no better than previous car with a 3.0 litre automatic diesel V6 pushing 2.5 tons of German metal along -

The fuel economy (or lack of it) is my  main source of disappointment. I was genuinely seeking a more economical alternative and despite the rather stupid manufacturer claim of 68.9mpg I would have been happy with mid-50s mpg.  Clearly I am not going to get anywhere near this in normal driving.   

So yes, the car is disappointing and I would probably not recommend to anyone

Offline StevenRB45

• MPS Class
  • Suzuki and Fiat Refugee
  • Colour: Crystal White Pearl (34K) Metallic
  • Engine: 1.6L
  • Trim: TS2 Takuya
  • Year: 2011
« Reply #10 on: April 12, 2017, 04:44:57 PM »
Mr power does sound rather angry in that particular post but it is a matter of perspective somewhat. It's not going to be as good as a Mercedes 3.0 v6 that should be a given. The space saver issue...well other than Peugeot no one supplies full size wheels anymore in this class. If you'd bought an A class Mercedes would have given you a can of squirty foam as well and charged you more for the privilege.

Your fuel economy is terrible, whether that's driving style or the fact the car must only have been used on short trips previously I don't know but my petrol is doing better than your diesel so something is wrong somewhere. Whether it's a tight engine, blocked dpf or something else it should be doing more than that given the petrol cars can outscore your numbers.

Tyre roar...well it's mentioned in most reviews of the vehicle, it's one of those things I don't find mine particularly bad since I put low rolling resistance tyres on it but I'm sure after a merc it would be pretty loud but it's about evens with a focus so competitive for class.

Regards the steering they have a quick rack fitted for a sharper turn in, after a big old chunk like a merc it will feel darty initially but you won't notice it after a while until you drive a different car..and nearly clip a kerb because it doesn't turn in anywhere near as much as you were expecting. Oh and it's not recirculating ball it's a proper rack and pinion set up, the only things still using recirculating ball like old mercs these days are available at your local farm equipment dealer.

At the end of the day if you aren't happy with it fair enough but rubbishing it because it isn't as good as what would be a 50k list car doesn't tend to rub people up the right way.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2017, 09:45:20 PM by StevenRB45 »

Offline yarb

• Takara Class
« Reply #11 on: April 13, 2017, 09:17:24 AM »
With my previous 2.2d 185ps Mk2 car which I had for 3 years and using an app to log fuel and mileage I averaged 45mpg over 2.5 years, most of which was work runs of about 8 miles each way with a bit of Oxford ring road, 5 or 6 sets of traffic lights and about 2 miles of the A34 and some town traffic in Abingdon.  On a long run to Gatwick during the night so non stop at about 65mphI would expect about 50mpg average but it would depend on how often the DPF cleaning cycle kicked in and dropped the mpg down, this cycle can cut the mpg by about 30% for the period it is running.
I now have a 2.l 120ps petrol Mk3 and I have averaged 42.5mpg over 2.5 years having istop has helped a lot on my work trips, its also still cold at the moment which cause a lower mpg but I think this has more of an impact with diesel than petrol and also the istop not  operating so early
Made it to retirement  :)

Offline caprice

• S Class
« Reply #12 on: April 13, 2017, 03:01:23 PM »
Mr power does sound rather angry in that particular post but it is a matter of perspective somewhat. It's not going to be as good as a Mercedes 3.0 v6 that should be a given. The space saver issue...well other than Peugeot no one supplies full size wheels anymore in this class. If you'd bought an A class Mercedes would have given you a can of squirty foam as well and charged you more for the privilege.

Your fuel economy is terrible, whether that's driving style or the fact the car must only have been used on short trips previously I don't know but my petrol is doing better than your diesel so something is wrong somewhere. Whether it's a tight engine, blocked dpf or something else it should be doing more than that given the petrol cars can outscore your numbers.

Tyre roar...well it's mentioned in most reviews of the vehicle, it's one of those things I don't find mine particularly bad since I put low rolling resistance tyres on it but I'm sure after a merc it would be pretty loud but it's about evens with a focus so competitive for class.

Regards the steering they have a quick rack fitted for a sharper turn in, after a big old chunk like a merc it will feel darty initially but you won't notice it after a while until you drive a different car..and nearly clip a kerb because it doesn't turn in anywhere near as much as you were expecting. Oh and it's not recirculating ball it's a proper rack and pinion set up, the only things still using recirculating ball like old mercs these days are available at your local farm equipment dealer.

At the end of the day if you aren't happy with it fair enough but rubbishing it because it isn't as good as what would be a 50k list car doesn't tend to rub people up the right way.

I wasn't expecting it to be as good as a 12 year-old E-Class due to the price differential - but I was expecting it to be hugely cheaper to run.  I have to accept that it isn't going to be as quiet or as comfortable or as quick - but the Mazda was expected to give loads more MPG.

I am going to return it to the dealer and get them to look at it - this morning the fuel consumption dropped to 37.7mpg and that is on a 28-mile commute with the first half on A and B roads in 4th/5th at a maximum 40mph (speed limit in New Forest) followed by the rest on A31 dual carriageway at 70ish and a final mile into town at 30mph stop and start. 

That is only a couple of MPG off the E-class figures and frankly terrible for a small car like this with a diesel engine, especially as the kids are off this week and there is almost no traffic at 07:00 when I am doing this trip. 

It seems that at anything like motorway speeds the consumption is terrible - pottering around at 40 is fine but any hint of acceleration or failing to change up at 1200 revs and the consumption just falls off a cliff.  At 70mph the current consumption gauge is showing fuel consumption at 29mpg - just at the point most cars are doing 50+.

In my wife's 2010 Peugeot 207 1.6 Diesel manual I get 60-64mpg on the same trip (largely dependent on traffic).

Steering is just vague - no 'feel' as to what the road is like under the wheels.  Tyre pressures are standard so it's not that.  I guess I will just have to get used to it if I keep it - could be the Dunlops so when these need changing I'll put some better tyres on and see.

There shouldn't be an issue with the DPF - I don't really do short trips and it is only three weeks since the dealer service. 

Don't get me wrong, I really want to like this car - it's stylish and modern and has some endearing little things like the heads-up display.  Seats are comfortable and the Bose stereo is rather good.  My wife loves it (compared to her 207) and its plenty big enough for us.  But the driving factor for me to change was the cost of ownership, the biggest cost being fuel because of my 20k annual mileage. Here it is falling woefully short.

It's interesting really that in 18 years of driving German cars VWs, BMWs and Mercedes I have pretty much achieved their quoted combined cycle consumption figures without really thinking about it so i am not sure my driving style is a real issue here.   

I'll post again after the dealer has seen the car and been allowed time to investigate.

Offline Tall333

• Takara Class
« Reply #13 on: May 11, 2017, 08:57:43 PM »
Just wondering how you're getting along now you've had the car a bit longer, and if your mpg problem has gotten any better?

Mazda 3 Forums UK

« Reply #13 on: May 11, 2017, 08:57:43 PM »