Author Topic: 2007 mazda 3  (Read 3897 times)

Offline mad3

• S Class
2007 mazda 3
« on: May 16, 2013, 09:27:28 PM »
I bought a Mazda3 new may 2007,but last year when it came back from it,s service it returned with the dsc light on,this car had only done 16500miles at this time with a full Mazda service history.We took the car this month back to Mazda for a service with now 20,000 on it and now have been told it needs a new front wish bone and abs module,Mazda have said they will offer 5% off the bill,I wish now I had bought a Toyota at least they admit It when they fit a car with ****** parts.

Offline Skott

• Takara Class
  • Body: Saloon
  • Colour: Sunlight Silver (22V) Metallic
  • Engine: 2.0L
  • Fuel: Petrol
  • Model: Mazda 3
  • Transmission: Manual
  • Trim: Sport
  • Year: 2006
Re: 2007 mazda 3
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2013, 11:04:59 PM »
Sorry for your misfortune, when you got the car back the first time after the service did you not complain about the light appearing after the mechanics had touched it? I'm afraid it is a very common problem on the mk2 mazda's, and there for your only option is to get it fixed. I had mine fixed last week aswell so I know how your feeling. What's the price mazda have quoted you? I have not got FMSH and got it done for £400, anything over 450/500 you are getting ripped off. This unit has coursed problems with many manufactures across the motor industry I believe. Good luck in getting it sorted and hopefully you might get it cheaper with you having full main dealer history.

Mazda 3 Forums UK

Re: 2007 mazda 3
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2013, 11:04:59 PM »